Its the last day of the party and I am a little sad! (its my party, so i can be sad if I want to!) :) ha! Seriously though, I have enjoyed all the sweet comments and well wishes from all of my friends, family and clients this week and I am so thankful you chose to celebrate with me! Thank you for sharing my contest and supporting my business. THANK YOU so much to all of the business that donated to my party. They are all amazing businesses and wonderful people and I hope you will support them as well! (The English Rose, seegoodseegod, Dotsy's, Rodan and Fields Consultant - Melissa Tivis, Darling Designs, Valerie Wieners Art, Thompson's in Canyon)
My business has been such a blessing to me and I pray it is a blessing to all who chose Heather Ladd Photography to photograph their sweet moments. I hope 2015 is a great year for all of you and I hope you will always consider Heather Ladd Photography for your photography needs!
Today's giveaways are from me. I have come up with a "Photo session survival kit" and I am giving away 4 of these survival kits! We ALL know photos can be a tad stressful - especially on mom - soooo, I have a few things that will help make the process much more enjoyable. My photo session survival kit includes the following items:
1. Birthday Cake Gum. Also known as bribery gum. Do you want your kids to sit, smile, stand, laugh, run or whatever we need them to do for the perfect pic? Well, photo time is one of the few times that I feel bribery at (almost) any cost is worth it! :) And this DELICIOUS gum almost always does the trick! This gum is also perfect if you just want a little taste of cake without the calories. Win win. This gum also has a very cool mission and story - they give back to seven areas of need in the US. Click here for more info!
2. A $50 gift certificate to Heather Ladd photography - pictures are always a little less painful when they have a discount involved, right??
3. Niven Morgan Bath Soak - this stuff is DIVINE!!! And it is simply necessary after a photo shoot. After mom gets herself and everyone else out the door looking their best and after everyone is posed, primped and prompted (or begged or bribed) to smile, stand, sit and laugh and after all of the photos are done - momma needs a nice, long soak in the tub with this stuff. It makes everything better. Promise.
To enter today's giveaways:1. Be sure you have liked heather ladd photoraphy on facebook and instagram
2. share heather ladd photography's facebook post
3. comment on heather ladds facebook post an answer to this question: When do you plan to do family/kid/couple photos in 2015?? (Becuase you should decide now what season or when you are going to do pics! then do it! it is important to carve out a time for photos or time slips away! :) )
There will be FOUR winners today! Good luck!